Applying to the Program
The Online LL.M. in Energy & Natural Resources is a selective program aimed to educate the leading lawyers in the energy community. The program has two starts per year, August and January, and we evaluate applications on a rolling admissions basis.
Students who wish to apply to the program are asked to:
- Complete the Online Application (either through OU Law site or LSAC)
- Submit an official transcript from all post secondary institutions you previously attended and any graduate institution you have attended
- Write and submit a personal statement on your career goals and reasons for applying to the program
- Submit a letter of recommendation
- International students seeking a student visa may require additional documentation. Please click the Request Information button at the top of the page to learn more.
All of this information will be considered as part of your application. Students do not need to submit any test scores, although foreign applicants may be required to submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) to demonstrate proficiency in English sufficient to successfully complete the program.
International applicants must also submit a copy of their passport and a copy of their US visa (if already living the United States). In addition, financial documentation to verify financial resources is also required.